Start-Ups and Revenue Growth
- Gold Key Solutions – launched into the hospitality market, revenue growth, solidified the brand.
- Government Futures –launched into the government market, increased stakeholder participation, solidified the brand.
- The Rainmaker Group – solidified brand in hospitality, casino/gaming, and real estate/multi-family housing markets; revenue growth; moved into social media.
- NxTV, Inc. – solidified the brand in hospitality; revenue growth, positioned as thought leader in IP VOD and TV deployment.
- Computas NA – revenue growth in government-sector until acquisition by Troux Technologies; afterwards helped Troux introduce its brand to the public sector and grow revenue.
Established Companies – Solidifying Brand Benefit Messaging and/or Attracting Acquisition Partners
- Aptech Computer Systems, Inc. – positioned as the business intelligence leader in the hospitality industry; revenue growth; thought leader positioning in BI and real estate trends.
- NORTHWIND-Maestro PMS – positioned as the leader in enterprise-wide PMS system solutions; revenue growth.
- JDA Software (NASDAQ: JDA) – helped rebrand its TTH (Travel, Tourism, Hospitality) division after its acquisition of Manugistics; revenue growth.
- Popkin Software & Systems – solidified brand in the government market
- LodgeNet (NASDAQ: LNET) –helped make brand synonymous with HDTV; drove new customer acquisitions, contract renewals.
- VIP International – helped rebrand to ‘Vantis’ after its acquisition of competitor Lexington Services; revenue growth
Softscribe Inc. clients that were acquired
- SRA International was acquired in 2011 by Providence Equity Partners for $1.88 Billion
- Computas NA by Troux Technologies in December 2004 for $30 million
- Manugistics by JDA Software in July 2006 for $213 million
- Popkin by Telelogics in April 2005 for $45 million (Softscribe had already concluded its engagement with Popkin)
- Vantis by TravelCLICK in October 2005 (undisclosed)